Terms and Conditions
1791 Liberty Arms is glad you have visited. Your use of this site and affiliated 1791 Liberty Arms websites demonstrates your acceptance of the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, in whole or in part, please do not use this site.
2. 1791 Liberty Arms provides gunsmith services that you may need. We aim to please. We are not responsible for the quality, legality, decency or any other aspect of the ads, affiliated sites, or third party websites that may be referred to on this site. You understand and agree that 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates have no obligation to pre-qualify or confirm the identity of any of the service providers or third party links. You also agree that 1791 Liberty Arms is not responsible for the content of their ads and postings and makes no representation thereof.
4. By posting a recommendation or review on 1791 Liberty Arms, you agree that all content posted is owned by 1791 Liberty Arms and allow us to use it in any way we deem useful. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any review or portions of that review for any reason, and only posts that discuss related topics will be permitted.
5. The content on 1791 Liberty Arms is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in 1791 Liberty Arms is at your risk. In no event shall 1791 Liberty Arms, its affiliates, or their officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of 1791 Liberty Arms, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not 1791 Liberty Arms is advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in 1791 Liberty Arms is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability. In addition, by using 1791 Liberty Arms and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on 1791 Liberty Arms cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on 1791 Liberty Arms.
8. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in 1791 Liberty Arms or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from 1791 Liberty Arms.
9. All right, title and interest in 1791 Liberty Arms and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates, except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on 1791 Liberty Arms (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of 1791 Liberty Arms, its affiliates, or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of 1791 Liberty Arms, its affiliates, or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
10. 1791 Liberty Arms may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates. Such links are provided for your convenience only. 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. The fact that 1791 Liberty Arms contains links to sites operated by third parties other than 1791 Liberty Arms or its affiliates does not mean that 1791 Liberty Arms or its affiliates approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in 1791 Liberty Arms.
11. By accessing 1791 Liberty Arms, you agree that the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of 1791 Liberty Arms. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Iowa and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Iowa.
14. If you list an ad for yourself or your business with us or a post a position on our job board, the following terms apply to your ad or posting in addition to the terms set forth above:
a. 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliated companies are not responsible for any content on your ad or posting that may be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading. You agree to let us list your business and display your logo and any description or advertisement of your business in any website that we own or are affiliated with. By listing your business with us, you grant us and our affiliates a worldwide limited license for our use of your business name and logo. We reserve the right to remove a business from our website in our discretion for any inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information contained in the listing and or advertisement without refund.
b. Your listing will be deactivated if it has not been renewed on time, if a check is returned or if the credit card is declined for any reason. We shall not be responsible for any bank overdraft fees, charges or exceeding credit limits, or any other fees or charges that may be imposed by your bank or credit card company. It is the responsibility of the client to provide updated billing information such as a new credit card or a new billing address and to inform us of any card loss or theft or unauthorized use of the card.
c. We make no warrants, guarantees or commitments as to the number of calls, the amount of business or the amount of revenues that will be generated as a result of your ad or posting on 1791 Liberty Arms.
d. 1791 Liberty Arms and its affiliates make no representation regarding the performance and availability of our web sites. We will periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages may also occur from time to time. In no event shall 1791 Liberty Arms, its affiliates, or their officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any loss of use, profits, or data arising out of or in connection with the performance of 1791 Liberty Arms or its affiliates or sites that are in any way linked to 1791 Liberty Arms.
e. Our prices for listings may change at any time without notice. No refunds or credits will be made for any reason, except that in the unlikely event that the 1791 Liberty Arms site is completely down for a period of 24 hours or more, your ad will be extended 2 days for every 24-hour period it is down. You may decide to cancel at any time, but charges will not be prorated; you must cancel before your billing date in order to avoid a charge for the following billing period. If your billing date falls on a weekend or legal U.S. holiday, it is your responsibility to call on a weekday prior to your billing date. Your billing date reflects the date that your payment was initially processed by 1791 Liberty Arms.
f. You authorize 1791 Liberty Arms to charge the credit card you provide for this service. Cancellations of service or requests for changes of information in your ad can be in writing and mailed to 200 South Front Street, Montezuma, Iowa 50171, U.S.A. or emailed to info@1791LibertyArms, or by calling customer service at 801-960-5064.